Mandolinen's preschool is located in central Gällivare and has three departments, Knall, Blixt and Dunder. In each ward there are 18 children aged 1-5. The preschool also works according to age by dividing the children into the groups: Wolves (5 years old), Foxes (4 years old), Hares (3 years old) and Squirrels (2 years old). During their first year at the preschool, the 1-year-olds get to know the environment and become comfortable with the preschool - sometimes they get to go on adventures with the Squirrels.
Each department has a studio/workshop and together the three departments share a playground. The preschool's yard is large with large open spaces that attract play and movement. There are forested areas on the farm, and in winter there is a dedicated ski track. The children are outside all year round and can experience all seasons.
The curriculum (Lpfö18), the children's interests and abilities govern the activities where the preschool's pedagogues work in research together with the children.
As a preschool teacher, you are part of a work team and are responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating the teaching that the children are offered. You cooperate with the work team and you offer the children a fun and educational education and teaching. As a preschool teacher, you have a special responsibility to lead the goal-directed processes and in teaching be responsible for:
• care, development and learning form a whole,
• planning and implementation are based on the curriculum and on the knowledge and experiences that the children have previously acquired,
• spontaneously arising activities and interests, everyday activities and routines in preschool become part of the teaching, and
• develop educational content and environments that inspire development and learning and that challenge and stimulate the children's interest and curiosity and retain their attention.
We are looking for you who is a licensed preschool teacher.
It is important:
• that you are well acquainted with the curriculum (Lpfö18),
• that you are a confident and clear leader, take initiative, are positive and have confidence in the children's various skills,
• that you use digital tools,
• that you have trusting relationships with children and guardians and that you have good cooperation skills,
• that you use educational conversations and educational documentation in your work,
• that you develop and drive the preschool forward according to the curriculum.
Within the framework of the National Minority Languages Act, Gällivare municipality is the administrative municipality for Sami, Meänkieli and Finnish. Knowledge of one of these languages is meritorious when applying for employment in Gällivare municipality.
Salary according to agreement, enter your salary claim.
According to the agreement.
For questions, please contact:
Helena Johansson, principal Mandolinen's preschool
telephone: 0970-81 80 41
mobile: 076-137 34 93
Sweden's teachers 0970-81 83 83
Application deadline: 31 March 2024
The selection process takes place continuously during the application period, so do not wait to submit your application. Appointment takes place on the condition that the position does not need to be used by existing staff due to redundancy or another reason. Great emphasis will be placed on personal qualities.
With your application, we want a personal letter and your CV. Original documents are presented upon request. For the service, an extract from the Police's charge register is required.
We have chosen our recruitment channels and do not wish for any recruitment assistance.
Preschool, elderly care, building permits, garbage collection, water, drainage, and snow removal. The list of our work services goes on to make our residents' everyday lives run smoothly. However, we are not stopping there. We are in the middle of a unique social transformation and are at the center of the global green transition of the mining industry. This green revolution requires significantly more from us than many other municipalities. We go the extra mile, we take the extra call, we collaborate, and we find solutions. We do so because it is our only option. Our location and our conditions have raised us in a spirit where we always had to put in a little more effort.
As an employee with us, you get the best combination of both security and excitement. As a public actor, we are a secure employer, but in contrast to that, we also face a historical societal transformation where we will accomplish impossible feats in record time. This means that careers with us will take you on an incredible journey that requires both power and courage.