School nurse for the Youth Reception
Luleå, Sverige
Type of Employment Full-time
Job position School nurse
Work model On location
Application due date 5 August 2024
Are you the one?
LULEÅ + THE FUTURE OF THE WORLD + GREEN INDUSTRY + CAREER + UNIVERSITY CITY + DREAM JOB + SECURITY + MIDNIGHT LIGHT + ARCHIPELAGO + CLOSENESS + LIFE PUZZLE + ROLE PLAY + YOU Do you also want to play a role? Luleå municipality is one of Norrbotten's largest employers and is a city with great faith in the future. All our professions have something in common; we are important, we make a difference, we create the conditions for a sustainable society and quality of life for today's and tomorrow's Luleå residents. Luleå youth clinic is run in collaboration with the Norrbotten region, where a variety of professional groups collaborate such as midwives, doctors, school nurses, assistant nurses and counselors and is aimed at young people between 12 and 25 years of age. At a youth reception, help is offered in many different areas, including support if you feel unwell or have been involved in something difficult, answers to questions about the body and sex and other questions. You who are a registered nurse and feel curious and interested in the work as a school nurse at the youth clinic, now you have the chance to work on health promotion and prevention with our young people in focus. Welcome to us! WORK DUTIES The school nurse's duties include working in accordance with health care laws and regulations. At the Youth Clinic, you work in a team with a nurse, midwife, counselor and doctor. The youth center participates in the promotion and prevention of sex and cohabitation in junior and senior high school, where the school nurse has a special task to work towards the school and other actors with the same target group. About 60% is external work with planning and implementation together with other staff. The remaining 40% is reception work where you receive young people for visits, telephone counseling, digital services such as 1177. QUALIFICATIONS We are looking for you who is a registered nurse with specialist training as a children's nurse, district nurse or school nurse. Have you previously worked as a school nurse and have experience of health promotion work with children and young people, we see this as a positive To be suitable for the role, it is important that you are self-motivated, initiative-taking, flexible and solution-focused in your way of working and have the ability to handle stressful situations. Furthermore, you have a good ability to collaborate and enjoy working both independently and together with others. We attach great importance to personal suitability and value your qualifications as well as personal qualities. You will have your physical placement at Luleå youth reception. Driving license and access to own car is a requirement. If you receive the service, you must present an approved extract from the debit register. Access: by agreement. OTHER Together we play an important role. Every day, all year round, for Luleå. We want to create good conditions for you and a sustainable working life. With us, it is important that you develop, thrive, feel good and feel job satisfaction. We have many benefits such as wellness allowance and the possibility to rent accommodation in Riksgränsen and Stockholm. Together we work for Framtidens Luleå with space for at least 100,000 Luleå residents. Right now, there is a restructuring and reestablishment of the industry here in the north. The industries are converting to fossil-free production and the conditions are here with us. This means great opportunities for our municipality to create more Luleå for more Luleå residents and increase the pace of community development. In other words, we play an important role. Every day, all year round, for Luleå! If you get the position, you must be able to show an approved extract from the charge register. We strive for an even gender distribution and see diversity as a strength, we welcome employees with different backgrounds and work to ensure that our workplaces are accessible to everyone. Luleå municipality sees full-time as a right and part-time as an opportunity. It is advantageous if you have knowledge of Finnish, Sami and/or Meänkieli, as these national minority languages ​​are common in our operations. Tip! Curious about Luleå? www.flyttatilllulea.se Curious about work? www.jobbailuleakommun.se Follow us on Luleå Municipality's LinkedIn