Take your next career step with our global team at ABB. We drive the transformation of both society and industry for a more productive and sustainable future.
Within ABB, we have a stated goal of promoting all aspects of diversity and inclusion: gender, LGBTQ+, disabilities, ethnic background and age. Together we are on a journey where we all, as individuals and as a collective, welcome and value individual differences.
ABB PA is the part of ABB in Sweden that delivers system solutions to Industry.
The role of Senior Power Engineer with us means participating in all parts of a power plant project.
- Planning and support for sales engineers.
- Discussions and negotiations with clients.
- Support for project managers with calculations, planning and technical questions (in smaller projects also some project management).
- Construction and documentation of facilities for power distribution, mostly on medium voltage, but also low voltage and high voltage up to 130kV.
- Purchase and clearance of power products, mainly switchgear, relay protection, transformers and peripheral equipment.
- Configuration of relay protection and to some extent other products and systems in electric power stations.
- Calculations and dimensioning, mainly of switchgear and control equipment.
- Risk assessments and prevention of accidents and incidents.
- You have a technical post-secondary education with a focus on electrical power.
- Industry experience and previous experience with electric power plants and switchgear are meritorious.
- You communicate freely in both Swedish and English in both speech and writing. To succeed, you need to be an open, orderly and non-prestigious team player with a great interest in technology.
- You have a large dose of your own drive and a good sense of order.
- You thrive in a role where you get to take initiative and solve problems.
- You put the customer in focus and you enjoy and have the ability to work together with other people both internally and externally with our customers.
- You have a B driving licence.
More about us
Recruiting manager Martin Westin, +46 704 49 74 24, will be happy to answer your questions about the position. Union representatives: Engineers of Sweden: Mikael Blomqvist, +46 768 06 00 11; The leaders: Leif Öhrberg, +46 724 64 40 16; The union: Joakim Broström, +46 706 70 94 31. Other questions should be directed to Talent Partner Sara Vestin, +46 724 64 46 88. We kindly refrain from direct contact with staffing and recruitment companies and sellers of further job advertisements.
We look forward to your application and appreciate if the application is in PDF format. If you want to read more about ABB, you can go to our website www.abb.com.