Are you ready to take on a challenging professional role where your contribution can be of the utmost importance? We offer a unique opportunity that extends beyond conventional workplaces.
Right now we are looking for experienced and highly qualified employees for all our ambulance operations in Norrbotten. We are located and operate in Kiruna, Gällivare, Pajala, Jokkmokk, Överkalix, Övertorneå, Arvidsjaur, Arjeplog, Kalix, Haparanda, Boden, Älvsbyn, Luleå and Piteå. You will work in a team of well-established and dedicated professionals who are fully equipped to handle responsible and demanding situations.
We are looking for
For the role, we see that you have the following qualifications:
- Requirements for relevant training as an ambulance paramedic or assistant nurse.
- Mandatory B driving licence. At least three years of continuous driver's license possession.
- Good physical condition, with the ability to perform heavy lifting that may occur on the job. Physical tests will be conducted as part of the hiring process.
It is advantageous if you:
- Meritorious if you have documented experience in emergency or ambulance healthcare.
As a person, you have good cooperation skills with colleagues and other professional groups. Is responsive and has the ability to understand and support patients and relatives in difficult situations. You are stress-resistant and have a good ability to maintain calm under stressful conditions. You are also professional and trust-building in your dealings. We encourage creativity and innovation at Region Norrbotten where you, together with others, have the opportunity to influence your work. We attach great importance to personal qualities.
You get to work with this
Within ambulance healthcare, you get to work with a unique social function consisting of working around the clock with pre-hospital emergency healthcare where the employees meet patients of all ages who have suffered an acute illness or injury. The ambulance crew is often the first on the scene, where you as an ambulance paramedic make the first important assessment, perform the most urgent care together with the ambulance nurse. You face different situations and challenges where your contribution can be decisive for the patient and make a difference for other people. As an ambulance paramedic, you work in close collaboration with each other and other professional professions. Organizationally, the ambulance service is its own organization but collaborates and integrates with emergency departments and health centers.
This is what we offer you
- We offer introduction and supervision in the ambulance based on previous experience and personal needs
- There are two county-wide introduction weeks where you and others learn the basics of ambulance healthcare
- Development and career opportunities where you get to be part of creating the health and care of the future
- Health-promoting workplaces with access to wellness activities and wellness grants
- Link to our benefits: https://www.norrbotten.se/sv/jobba-hos-oss/anstallningsvillor-och-utveckling/
Information about the service
We offer services in all locations in Norrbotten to varying extents. The working hours are based on day and night duty, on-call and on-call. Selection and interviews take place continuously and the positions can be filled before the application deadline. Enter the desired location in the application.
Region Norrbotten applies individual wage setting according to collective agreements.
Welcome with your application!
In Norrbotten, we work day and night, all year round, for you.
Region Norrbotten is one of the county’s biggest employers, with around 6,500 staff. Health care and dental care form the bulk of our operations, but we also work with regional development and culture. You’ll find our hospitals, health centres and clinics from the beaches of the coast to the tops of our mountains.
There are many exciting jobs across Norrbotten for those who want meaningful work with good competence development opportunities. You can grow, both professionally and as a person.