Bergnäset's health center has approximately 8,000 registered citizens. We are 30 employees who now need a new colleague for our work team. Here we work actively with improvement work. For those who start working with us, there are clear written procedures so that you can get into work more easily and feel secure with your tasks. If you are interested in starting work at Bergnäset's health centre, you are welcome to submit your application today!
We are looking for
We are looking for you who is a licensed nurse and who has good knowledge of Swedish and English. It is advantageous if you are a trained district nurse and have experience in reception work or in primary care.
We place great importance on personal characteristics. You are stable, proactive, structured and have a holistic view that means you understand your role, but look to the best interests of the entire business in actions and decisions. Furthermore, you are flexible and have good cooperation skills where you value and see the benefit of cooperation with others.
You get to work with this
We are looking for you who are passionate about reception work and are the face of the health center in contact with the patients and other actors. We offer you work in a pleasant and interesting workplace where you get the opportunity to develop in your role as a nurse/district nurse. The work at the health center involves person-centred work with reception, telephone advice, chatting with patients and teamwork with other professional groups. Work at the call center and supervision of students are included in the position.
This is what we offer you
- Personally adapted training, we attach great importance to you as an employee feeling secure in your role
- A well-knit team that has fun at work and helps each other
- Well-established private clinics for diabetes, asthma/COPD, health talk, psychosocial support team and a unique elderly clinic that means there are development opportunities for you!
- Development and career opportunities where you get to be part of creating the health and care of the future
- Health-promoting workplaces with access to wellness activities and wellness grants
- Link to our benefits: https://www.norrbotten.se/sv/jobba-hos-oss/anstallningsvillor-och-utveckling/
Information about the service
We offer permanent full-time employment with daytime working hours. Selection and interviews take place continuously and the position may be filled before the application deadline.
Region Norrbotten applies individual wage setting according to collective agreements.
Welcome with your application!
In Norrbotten, we work day and night, all year round, for you.
Region Norrbotten is one of the county’s biggest employers, with around 6,500 staff. Health care and dental care form the bulk of our operations, but we also work with regional development and culture. You’ll find our hospitals, health centres and clinics from the beaches of the coast to the tops of our mountains.
There are many exciting jobs across Norrbotten for those who want meaningful work with good competence development opportunities. You can grow, both professionally and as a person.