IVAK in Kalix belongs to the Division of Community Health Care with the area of operation emergency care. The unit includes the Intensive Care Unit, Ambulance Service and Emergency Department. We also have the option of using emergency care places for extended care for a maximum of 24 hours.
We are looking for
Now we are looking for you who is a registered nurse with authorization to apply for further education and with the intention of further education in intensive care. It is advantageous if you have a few years of experience in emergency healthcare and that you also have at least 2 years of professional experience as a nurse.
We place great importance on personal characteristics. You who are applying see service and flexibility as a matter of course, can handle urgent and stressful situations, are interested in care development and put the patient in focus. Furthermore, you have good cooperation skills and the ability to create good relationships with colleagues, both externally and internally. You have a positive basic attitude towards change, quality and development work
You get to work with this
IVA in Kalix consists of two IVA places and two HIA places. The ICU places are equipped with the possibility of respiratory care. The tasks are varied. You work closely with the staff at the emergency department and have an important role in working with the critically ill patient in the emergency room. Here we receive, assess and care for acutely ill patients. The work takes place close to the patient and the care environment includes advanced medical equipment.
This is what we offer you
- Double compensation for work during inconvenient working hours. An investment The Norrbotten region makes for employees 24/7 operations, something that makes us unique among regions in Sweden
- Tailored introduction adapted to your background and past experiences, with experienced tutor
- Independent tasks with the support of a supervisor
- Mentor with joint meetings
- Study salary, after assessment, for training to become a specialist nurse in intensive care Continuous competence development - Internal lectures in the department
- Review of CPR (A-CPR) and child CPR and simulation exercises
- Development and career opportunities where you get to be part of creating the health and care of the future
- Health-promoting workplaces with access to wellness activities and wellness grants
- Link to our benefits: https://www.norrbotten.se/sv/jobba-hos-oss/anstallningsvillor-och-utveckling/
Information about the service
We offer permanent full-time employment. Working hours are day, evening and night. Access by agreement. Selection and interviews take place continuously and the position can be filled before the application deadline.
Region Norrbotten applies individual wage setting according to collective agreements.
Welcome with your application!
In Norrbotten, we work day and night, all year round, for you.
Region Norrbotten is one of the county’s biggest employers, with around 6,500 staff. Health care and dental care form the bulk of our operations, but we also work with regional development and culture. You’ll find our hospitals, health centres and clinics from the beaches of the coast to the tops of our mountains.
There are many exciting jobs across Norrbotten for those who want meaningful work with good competence development opportunities. You can grow, both professionally and as a person.