At Övertorneå Health Center, we work to offer our population good, safe and accessible care. We are a happy and positive bunch who really support and take care of each other. It has high ceilings and a welcoming atmosphere. If you, as a person, are passionate about nursing or developing the department, you may be the person we are looking for.
We are looking for
We are looking for someone who is a trained assistant nurse, preferably with specialist training in, for example, emergency care or elderly care. You have good knowledge of Swedish, both spoken and written. We also see that you have previously worked in a nursing department. It is advantageous if you have good knowledge of English or Finnish and experience of working in a rural health center.
We place great importance on personal characteristics. To thrive in this role, you need to be able to work in a structured and independent manner. You see the benefit of cooperation with others and have a holistic view. As a person, you are stable and loyal.
You get to work with this
In the ward, we have seven care places and there you work in a team with a nurse. As a nurse, you help patients with personal hygiene, undressing and dressing, and prepare patients for various examinations, taking samples, dressing wounds, etc. The duties also include making beds, serving food to patients and replenishing supplies with materials. As well as documentation in the record system of the patients' condition and what measures have been taken. As a nurse, you observe the patients' condition and report changes to other professional groups, as well as create security for patients and relatives.
This is what we offer you
- Doubled compensation for working during inconvenient working hours. An investment The Norrbotten region makes for employees 24/7 operations, something that makes us unique among regions in Sweden
- Supervision by experienced colleagues.
- Work in a business that is at the forefront of development and change
- Focus on the future and close care.
- A workplace with a safe, competent and positive staff group
- Development and career opportunities where you get to be part of creating the health and care of the future
- Health-promoting workplaces with access to wellness activities and wellness grants
- Link to our benefits: https://www.norrbotten.se/sv/jobba-hos-oss/anstallningsvillor-och-utveckling/
Information about the service
We offer a temporary position between 2024-04-01-2024-09-30 full-time. The working hours are shifted to day and evening. Selection and interviews take place continuously and the position can be filled before the application deadline.
Region Norrbotten applies individual wage setting according to collective agreements.
Welcome with your application!
In Norrbotten, we work day and night, all year round, for you.
Region Norrbotten is one of the county’s biggest employers, with around 6,500 staff. Health care and dental care form the bulk of our operations, but we also work with regional development and culture. You’ll find our hospitals, health centres and clinics from the beaches of the coast to the tops of our mountains.
There are many exciting jobs across Norrbotten for those who want meaningful work with good competence development opportunities. You can grow, both professionally and as a person.