Do you want to work at Norrbotten's most modern emergency department where we work in teams and put the patient in focus? If you like when no two days are the same, you are driven by developing both yourself and the business. Then you now have the chance to become one of our committed and forward-looking employees! To see more, you can take a look at our video here: https://youtu.be/f821VcosiZk?si=VXQzJVUB7WNDagM8
We are looking for
We are looking for you who are a registered nurse and have a desire to learn new things as you face new challenges every day in the emergency department. It is advantageous if you have previous experience of working with acutely ill patients, but it is not a requirement. Previous work at, for example, a health center or nursing department is also meritorious.
We attach great importance to personal qualities. As a person, you are flexible and adapt to changing circumstances, you have a desire to develop and good cooperation skills where you see the benefit of cooperation.
You get to work with this
As a nurse in the emergency department, you will gradually learn the various functions that are available here and at the same time you will broaden your skills and give you variety at work. You will encounter everything from minor ailments to the most urgent, meeting newborns as well as the 100-year-old. You will be part of a happy team with confident colleagues who are willing to share their knowledge. At the emergency department, we really value ideas for change and constantly work to improve, both for the patient and for the business. We are proud of our workplace and have a positive and respectful attitude towards both staff and patients.
This is what we offer you
- Long, structured training of at least 4 weeks, depending on previous experience, where during the training we follow up how it goes and if there is a need for additional time for introduction
- After the training, you will be offered a mentor to further secure your first time here at your new workplace
- Weekly internal trainings, adapted to the wishes and needs of the staff
- Schedule model with reduced weekly working hours and full-time salary. The schedule focuses on recovery and thus gives you great opportunities to combine work with leisure
- Doubled compensation for working during inconvenient working hours. An investment The Norrbotten region makes for employees 24/7 operations, something that makes us unique among regions in Sweden
- This activity is covered by Region Norrbotten's extra investment in nurses, https://www.norrbotten.se/sv/jobba-hos-oss/anstallningsvyllar-och-utveckling/
- Clinical base year for you as a new nurse in order for the work to be stimulating, developing and safe, read more here https://www.norrbotten.se/sv/jobba-hos-oss/anstallningsvillor-och-utveckling/
- Development and career opportunities where you get to be part of creating the health and care of the future
- Health-promoting workplaces with access to wellness activities and wellness grants
- Link to our benefits: https://www.norrbotten.se/sv/jobba-hos-oss/anstallningsvillor-och-utveckling/
Information about the service
The position is a permanent, full-time position. The working hours are set to rotation with the main placement being day/evening. Selection and interviews take place continuously and the position can be filled before the application deadline.
Region Norrbotten applies individual wage setting according to collective agreements.
Welcome with your application!
In Norrbotten, we work day and night, all year round, for you.
Region Norrbotten is one of the county’s biggest employers, with around 6,500 staff. Health care and dental care form the bulk of our operations, but we also work with regional development and culture. You’ll find our hospitals, health centres and clinics from the beaches of the coast to the tops of our mountains.
There are many exciting jobs across Norrbotten for those who want meaningful work with good competence development opportunities. You can grow, both professionally and as a person.