We want to become more and are looking for new colleagues! Region Norrbotten's county clinic in general surgery/urology is tasked with providing need- and process-based healthcare for the entire county with efficient flows, good accessibility, high competence and empathy. Ward 51/52 are care wards at Sunderby Hospital where surgical, urological and ear/nose/throat patients are cared for. Here mainly planned surgery takes place, but we also receive emergency patients at all hours of the day. We can offer a stimulating and educational workplace in a work group where joy and care are an important part of our work. We are at the start of a change work that involves more person-centred care, safe teams with interprofessional collaborations and evidence-based care. Here you become an important piece of the puzzle on this exciting and challenging journey, read more and apply for the position today!
We are looking for
We are looking for you who is a registered nurse and who has good knowledge of Swedish. It is advantageous if you have experience in surgical care.
We place great importance on personal characteristics. You are flexible, decisive and have good cooperation skills. Furthermore, you have an empathic ability and a holistic view that means you understand your role, but look to the best interests of the entire business in actions and decisions. You are safe, stable and have self-awareness.
You get to work with this
Wards 51 and 52 are surgical and urological care wards that belong to the general surgery/urology operating area and County Health Care Division 2. As a night nurse in our wards, you have a varied and developing job where you work both independently and as part of the care team. The work means that you will meet patients between the various teams of ENT, NGI, vascular, urology, ENT, maxillofacial surgery, eye and general surgery patients. The wards have planned surgery, but we also receive emergency patients at all hours of the day. During on-call hours, we have emergency admissions from the entire county. You are responsible for the nursing work for the patients. The patient group in the ward is varied and you get to work with advanced medical technology equipment.
This is what we offer you
- Doubled compensation for working during inconvenient working hours. An investment The Norrbotten region makes for employees 24/7 operations, something that makes us unique among regions in Sweden
- This activity is covered by Region Norrbotten's extra investment in nurses, https://www.norrbotten.se/sv/jobba-hos-oss/anstallningsvyllar-och-utveckling/
- Clinical base year for you as a new nurse in order for the work to be stimulating, developing and safe, read more here https://www.norrbotten.se/sv/jobba-hos-oss/anstallningsvillor-och-utveckling/
- Development and career opportunities where you get to be part of creating the health and care of the future
- Health-promoting workplaces with access to wellness activities and wellness grants
- Link to our benefits: https://www.norrbotten.se/sv/jobba-hos-oss/anstallningsvillor-och-utveckling/
Information about the service
Permanent full-time employment, alternatively part-time according to wishes and agreement. Working hours are night and weekend duty is included.
Region Norrbotten applies individual wage setting according to collective agreements.
Welcome with your application!
In Norrbotten, we work day and night, all year round, for you.
Region Norrbotten is one of the county’s biggest employers, with around 6,500 staff. Health care and dental care form the bulk of our operations, but we also work with regional development and culture. You’ll find our hospitals, health centres and clinics from the beaches of the coast to the tops of our mountains.
There are many exciting jobs across Norrbotten for those who want meaningful work with good competence development opportunities. You can grow, both professionally and as a person.