Do you want a job where you get to be part of a team with great job satisfaction, patient focus and a drive to develop the business? We are a workplace characterized by community and development, a pleasant work group with experienced colleagues. With us, you get a safe introduction that is adapted to your needs.
Welcome with your application!
We are looking for
We are looking for a registered nurse. If you graduate in the summer of 2024 or are new to your professional role, we also welcome you to apply. We all offer an individually adapted introduction together with an experienced colleague/mentor.
We place great importance on personal characteristics. We are looking for you who are self-motivated, take initiative in the work and constantly raise any improvements that need to be implemented. As a person, you are flexible and can adapt your way of working based on the needs of the business. You are service oriented, have a good attitude and interest in wanting to help others. You are loyal, structured and have good cooperation skills. You enjoy working in teams, value and see the benefit of working together.
You get to work with this
We are looking for a colleague who wants to continue developing our business together with us! As a nurse with us, you will:
• Gain broad knowledge in orthopedics and medicine.
• Get varied work with both emergency and planned activities
• An exciting job where you meet patients from all over the county.
• Get continuous skills development - we offer you internal training.
• If you are new to the profession, you are offered the opportunity for a clinical base year
We work together to achieve the business's goals and are happy to share our knowledge and experience and strive for openness and collegial learning. We have a good working climate with good cohesion and respect for each other and the patients we care for. We also value clear routines and guidelines so that work can flow as efficiently as possible in a constantly developing business.
This is what we offer you
- Doubled compensation for working during inconvenient working hours. An investment Region Norrbotten makes for employees in round-the-clock operations, something that makes us unique among regions of Sweden.
- Development and career opportunities where you get to be part of creating the health and care of the future
- Health-promoting workplaces with access to wellness activities and wellness grants
- Link to our benefits: https://www.norrbotten.se/sv/jobba-hos-oss/anstallningsvillor-och-utveckling/
Information about the service
The positions are full-time permanent employment. We work together to solve the staffing/schedule based on the needs of the business. Working hours vary between day, evening and weekend, alternatively rotation or night only. You choose what suits you. Access is by agreement. Selection and interviews take place continuously and the positions can be filled before the application deadline.
Region Norrbotten applies individual wage setting according to collective agreements.
Welcome with your application!
In Norrbotten, we work day and night, all year round, for you.
Region Norrbotten is one of the county’s biggest employers, with around 6,500 staff. Health care and dental care form the bulk of our operations, but we also work with regional development and culture. You’ll find our hospitals, health centres and clinics from the beaches of the coast to the tops of our mountains.
There are many exciting jobs across Norrbotten for those who want meaningful work with good competence development opportunities. You can grow, both professionally and as a person.