Are you the one?
The Real Estate business area is part of the Regional Support Division, which mainly supports Region Norrbotten's healthcare divisions in various areas. The support functions work within a broad area to ensure safe care.
Business area Real estate is responsible for managing all of the region's properties, which is currently approx. 520,000m2. It also includes new constructions, conversions, acquisition and dismantling of premises. The investment volume amounts to SEK 250–300 million. It also includes participating in local planning together with the healthcare divisions, partly in the short term, partly in long-term strategic planning. In addition to the normal maintenance and investment volume, the region faces several major real estate investments at Sunderby Hospital, at the Forensic Psychiatry in Piteå, and Kiruna Hospital.
We are looking for
Are you a committed and purposeful person who wants to join the journey and contribute to the development of our most important social functions? Then we have the position for you at Region Norrbotten when we are now looking for a Property Manager!
For the role, we see that you have the following qualifications:
- Has a relevant university or college degree in real estate or construction technology or other equivalent experience/knowledge that the employer deems equivalent
- Experience of strategic work linked to real estate and local supply
- Has a few years of leadership or managerial experience in a complex organization
- You have previous experience in property management (financial, technical and legal management)
- Experience in financial management, reporting and documentation
- Knowledge of legislation and requirements for the construction and property industry
- Have good ability to express yourself verbally and in writing, both in Swedish and English
- Has good IT skills
- Knowledge of LOU and contract administration
- The position is placed in a security class, Swedish citizenship and an approved security clearance are a requirement for a valid employment contract
It is advantageous if you:
- Has experience in business development
- Has experience in risk management
- Has experience in physical security and systematic fire protection work
- Has worked with current environmental legislation
- Has experience of working in the public sector
- B- driving license as there may be travel in the service
We are looking for someone who has experience in leading and motivating other employees to achieve goals and results. You create commitment and participation in the work group. You have clear communication with those around you and can adapt your way of communicating based on the target group and situation. You possess solid knowledge and can effectively contribute and support other employees in work-related matters. Furthermore, you work structured, prioritize and take responsibility for your work in an efficient manner. You plan to set and meet deadlines. You have an ability to act and make decisions in a considerate manner and can handle and analyze complex issues and problems. You have a holistic view and work long-term based on what is important for the business. We attach great importance to personal qualities.
You get to work with this
As property manager within Region Norrbotten, you will plan, develop and manage Region Norrbotten's property portfolio. Here we offer you as a manager and leader a challenging job in a dynamic work environment. An environment where we work for diversity and equality. Through continuous skills development, professional networks and other tools, you should be able to feel secure and development opportunities in your assignment. For us, it is important that you inspire and motivate your employees based on the business' goals and Region Norrbotten's core values.
As Property Manager at Region Norrbotten, your duties are:
- Responsible for renting and leasing of premises and housing, construction, local adaptations and maintenance
- Responsible for the systematic fire protection work, security patrols, security issues and that the premises as a whole meet all requirements according to Swedish legislation
- Produce decision-making documents in real estate matters, technical investigations and investigations in connection with the acquisition and disposal process
- Assist the operations in local matters, plan budgets for maintenance and new investments based on the needs of properties
- Part of Region Norrbotten's division management
- Lead and be responsible for a group of real estate specialists of around 20 people where you have overall responsibility for the business area
- Has the overall responsibility for procurement, follow-up and call-off of purchased services linked to various construction projects
- Collaborate with property management to ensure the prioritized needs and function of each premises
This is what we offer you
- An exciting workplace with many specialist areas that lead to broad knowledge and challenging development
- Opportunity to influence and shape your work together with others as well as take your own initiative and realize ideas
- Possibility of remote work based on what the business allows
- Development and career opportunities where you get to be part of creating the health and care of the future
- Health-promoting workplaces with access to wellness activities and wellness grants
- Link to our benefits: https://www.norrbotten.se/sv/jobba-hos-oss/anstallningsvillor-och-utveckling/
Information about the service
We offer permanent employment in your basic profession with a time-limited managerial appointment of three years. The position is full-time and located in Luleå. Working hours are during the day, Monday - Friday. Access by agreement. Selection and interviews take place continuously and the position can be filled before the application deadline.
The service is placed in a security class, which means that a security assessment will be carried out in accordance with the Security Protection Act (2018:585) and the Security Protection Regulation (2018:658).
Region Norrbotten applies individual wage setting according to collective agreements.
Welcome with your application! Why you should work with us!
In Norrbotten, we work day and night, all year round, for you.
Region Norrbotten is one of the county’s biggest employers, with around 6,500 staff. Health care and dental care form the bulk of our operations, but we also work with regional development and culture. You’ll find our hospitals, health centres and clinics from the beaches of the coast to the tops of our mountains.
There are many exciting jobs across Norrbotten for those who want meaningful work with good competence development opportunities. You can grow, both professionally and as a person.