Are you the one?
VO Heart Care is a clinic with both great breadth and excellence in cardiology, cardiology diagnostics and interventional cardiology. As a specialist doctor, you get varied work but also have the opportunity to subspecialize.
VO Cardiac care at Sunderby hospital consists of broad cardiology activities. We have a cardiac intensive care unit, nursing unit, day care unit, cardiac clinic and clinical physiology. We conduct elective and emergency PCI operations with large volumes around the clock and have an extensive pacemaker operation with operation of pacemakers, CRT and ICD systems. Highly specialized reception for heart transplant patients, patients with congenital heart defects and hereditary heart diseases is available at the clinic and we collaborate with the university hospitals in Umeå and Gothenburg. As a specialist doctor in VO cardiac care, you have a varied job and work alternately in the care department, the cardiac intensive care unit, in day care, in the cardiac department and the emergency department.
Read more about us at http://www.norrbotten.se/
We are looking for
As a senior physician, you must have:
• several years of well-qualified clinical service (at least 4 years) as a specialist physician with broad and comprehensive knowledge of the specialty and/or relevant subspecialty required for work in the section
• documented teaching and tutoring credentials (including approved ST tutoring training)
• competence to be an independent back-up call, which also means medical management on call
Disputed with active research in a relevant subject area is meritorious.
Great importance will be placed on your personal qualities.
As a specialist:
We are looking for you with a Swedish medical license with knowledge in Swedish C1 level and with completed specialist service in cardiology. It is also advantageous if you have specialist skills in internal medicine. You have a solid interest in our specialty and want to be involved in influencing the future development of the specialty within the region.
As a specialist doctor in VO cardiac care, you have a varied job and work alternately in the care department, the cardiac intensive care unit, in day care, in the cardiac department and the emergency department. The work also includes on-call activities.
Great importance will be placed on your personal qualities. As a person, you are flexible, structured, stable, easy to collaborate and see opportunities and take the larger perspective into account.
Application to senior physician/specialist physician
Attached to the application:
• Certificate of medical degree from the university or institutions where you have completed your basic education. This also applies if you are educated in another EU country or in a country outside the EU
• Proof of identification from the National Board of Health and Welfare
• Specialist certificate from the National Board of Health and Welfare
• Any certificate of academic degree, for example doctor of medicine or associate professor, as well as date of defense and title of the thesis
• Fully updated publication list, if applicable
• Certificate/documentation of teaching experience and possibly other teaching qualifications
• Any additional documented qualifications regarding, for example, clinical knowledge/experience, clinical development work, management experience and other things that you want to emphasize as meritorious for the position applied for
Current position must also be stated in the application.
You get to work with this
Serving as a senior physician entails increased responsibility compared to serving as a specialist physician.
A senior physician:
• must have medical knowledge and competence to be able to be independently medically responsible for a certain area and share in overall responsibility for their specialty as well as share in overall responsibility for the clinic's overall operations. This means, among other things, working to get the employees concerned oriented towards set goals
• expected to contribute to the development of evidence-based care and be prepared to supervise students and colleagues in all clinical situations
• expected to show good leadership skills and be able to take responsibility for business development as well as lead projects and improvement work
Only time worked as a specialist doctor is not enough to be qualified as a senior doctor.
This is what we offer you
- We offer a stimulating workplace with good collegial support and the opportunity for skills development
- Development and career opportunities where you get to be part of creating the health and care of the future
- Health-promoting workplaces with access to wellness activities and wellness grants
- Link to our benefits: https://www.norrbotten.se/sv/jobba-hos-oss/anstallningsvillor-och-utveckling/
Information about the service
We are looking for a full-time senior physician/specialist physician with the possibility of permanent employment. Region Norrbotten applies individual wage setting according to collective agreements.
Welcome with your application! Why you should work with us!
In Norrbotten, we work day and night, all year round, for you.
Region Norrbotten is one of the county’s biggest employers, with around 6,500 staff. Health care and dental care form the bulk of our operations, but we also work with regional development and culture. You’ll find our hospitals, health centres and clinics from the beaches of the coast to the tops of our mountains.
There are many exciting jobs across Norrbotten for those who want meaningful work with good competence development opportunities. You can grow, both professionally and as a person.