We welcome ST doctors with placement within our county clinic for child and youth psychiatry. We have a large geographic spread, regardless of this, our business is characterized by closeness and short decision-making paths. As a ST doctor, you have a great opportunity to develop within the specialty and adapt the training to your wishes.
We are looking for
We are looking for you who are a licensed doctor and speak Swedish fluently, at least at C1 level. We put great emphasis on your personal characteristics. You are relationship-building and have good cooperation skills as you value and see the benefit of working together with others.
You get to work with this
Child and adolescent psychiatry is a specialist practice. Our mission is to assess, investigate and treat psychiatric conditions in children and young people under the age of 18 and provide support to their families. BUP is a county clinic with open 24/7 care, in addition there is also the BUP line which is responsible for the "one way in" function, our neuropsychiatric team which deals with investigation needs regarding neuropsychiatric issues and the security team which is responsible for emergency assessments during the day. As a ST with us, we offer you training in the specialty according to the requirements of the National Board of Health and Welfare, with access to supervision and good cohesion in the medical group. We are connected to the Ministry of Health in the northern health care region and the director of studies is shared between the regions.
This is what we offer you
- Good supervision as a natural part of your work
- Experienced colleagues with clinical experience
- Join interprofessional teams with other professions
- Joint medical appointments
- Management that looks at doctors' perspectives and needs
- A flexibility in work to combine work with family life
- A broad patient clientele, which provides broad knowledge
- Development and career opportunities where you get to be part of creating the health and care of the future
- Health-promoting workplaces with access to wellness activities and wellness grants
- Link to our benefits: https://www.norrbotten.se/sv/jobba-hos-oss/anstallningsvillor-och-utveckling/
Information about the service
We offer you permanent full-time employment. The working hours are shifted to daytime 8-17. Region Norrbotten applies individual wage setting according to collective agreements.
We apply a register check before a decision on employment in accordance with the provisions of the Act (2013:852) on the register check of persons who must work with children.
Welcome with your application!
In Norrbotten, we work day and night, all year round, for you.
Region Norrbotten is one of the county’s biggest employers, with around 6,500 staff. Health care and dental care form the bulk of our operations, but we also work with regional development and culture. You’ll find our hospitals, health centres and clinics from the beaches of the coast to the tops of our mountains.
There are many exciting jobs across Norrbotten for those who want meaningful work with good competence development opportunities. You can grow, both professionally and as a person.