Are you the one?
Everything we do, we do for Umeå
Our energy and communication solutions play a major role in our customers' everyday lives. Every day. With us, you work with socially important services, where you are part of the development of a sustainable region. We offer you a varied professional role, where you get good opportunities to develop and grow with us. While you can maintain the balance between work and leisure. Of course, a range of benefits are included (https://jobb.umeaenergi.se/pages/vara-fordelar), with a focus on making you feel good. Something we are proud of is that we have been appointed as one of the career companies in 2024, where we are ranked as one of the most attractive employers in Sweden. In the justification, Umeå Energi is described as an exciting and meaningful company to be a part of.
Within our HR department, we have a wide range of skills and are at the forefront in many areas. The team consists of about ten colleagues who, among other things, work with competence provision, work environment, safety and leadership support. There is currently an HR colleague who works in recruitment and employer branding with whom you will have a close collaboration. The HR department's joint mission is to support the organization's managers and employees to create an attractive workplace and contribute to Umeå Energi reaching its set goals.
The focus of this role will be employer branding linked to future employees and also recruitment. Here you become an ambassador for Umeå Energi where you get the opportunity to present and communicate all our interesting opportunities!
In your role, you will, among other things:
- Create and maintain close collaborations with schools, teachers and students to understand the education landscape and future workforce needs. Here, your work will be crucial in building bridges between education and working life.
- Develop strategies to influence training and programs to meet Umeå Energi's long-term recruitment needs.
- Carry out information and training activities to increase awareness of Umeå Energy as an employer and attract talent.
- Attend labor market fairs, lunchtime lectures, seminars and also participate in and organize other events with us to establish trusting relationships with potential candidates.
- Participate in established networks with other companies both in Umeå and within the energy industry in Sweden. Examples of networks are Framtiden's technical talents.
- Have a key role in influencing education programs and courses to meet the future needs of the energy industry.
- Responsible for recruitment processes from grain to loaf.
Other duties within the HR area are included in the position.
To succeed in the role you have:
- University education in the field of HR or education that we, together with work experience, deem relevant.
- A few years of experience in similar work within employer branding and recruitment.
- B driver's license.
We see it as meritorious if you have experience in:
- Competence issues.
- Experience in developing and leading initiatives linked to students.
- Giving presentations.
We are looking for someone who has a good ability to build and maintain relationships, both internally and externally, and who can easily create trust and collaborate with others. You are proactive and take your own initiative to identify and take advantage of opportunities that strengthen our employer profile. Your ability to communicate effectively is one of your strengths, you can easily adapt your communication to different target groups. You have the ability to work in a structured way but also enjoy thinking outside the box to create new ways to market our workplace to future employees.
We will place great emphasis on personal qualities.
If you are looking for a role where you can influence and shape the future talent in the energy industry, then this could be the right job for you!
Welcome with your application no later than: 2024-02-26
For more information about the position, please contact recruiting manager Björn Engelind, 070-284 27 53. For questions connected to the process, contact HR Strategist Susanne Sundstén, 0761475887. Union representatives can be reached via our exchange, 090-16 00 00.
Interviews may take place continuously during the application period.
As a socially important business, it is important for us to have a safe working environment for our employees and that our assets and information are protected. As part of our systematic security work, we therefore carry out a background check on the final candidate for this position. Some of our roles require a security clearance, if this is relevant for the position you have applied for, you will receive more information about it at a later stage.
We avoid calls from sellers of recruitment and advertising solutions. We have made our choice of channels.
At jobb.umeaenergi.se you can read more about our driving forces and challenges, as well as take part in the everyday life of some of our employees. Why you should work with us!
Umeå Energi is a regional energy company that develops and provides sustainable solutions for energy and communication services. Focusing on regional development in close co-operation with customers and partners within the public and private sector, such as building smart and sustainable residential areas and production plants, we contribute to a comfortable living for customers as well as a secured sustainable future for the region. Participating in innovative programmes, like Viable Cities and Ruggedised, where science, business and society join forces we help building the connected society and battle climate change.